Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quick update

We had quite a busy weekend! Bob painted the living room blue (I'd say I helped, but I only primed about half a wall before my hand was sore and I had to give up). It looks really great! I hope to post some pictures soon. :) He also had his new John Deere tractor delivered on Sunday morning. Of course, he couldn't use it because of the rain, but watching him ride it around the lawn to the shed was frickin' hillarious! He was just bopping along with a smile on his face. I'll have to take some pictures when he first uses it, which will probably be sometime this weekend. We bought a new TV for the upstairs living room last night at Best Buy; a nice little 22-inch flat screen. We didn't want anything too big for that room, but we still wanted something. If we go shopping for furniture this weekend, we may start getting the room set up and be able to use it soon. Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment